If I am a MOCAP student, can I still play sports at my local high school?

Any student who wishes to represent his/her school in interscholastic sports or activities must meet a number of statewide (MSHSAA) and local essential eligibility requirements. Students should contact their school's athletic director or principal to review and discuss all necessary requirements for participation.

Please contact MSHSAA at 573-875-4880 or Missouri State High School Activities Association if you have further questions or need more assistance.